The prosthetics of teeth involves the restoration of the shape of a destroyed tooth, as well as the replacement of lost teeth. The procedures for restoring chewing functionality using dental prostheses are sometimes only used when ordinary dental restoration is not possible. You want a smile to be dazzling again, in everyday life, without discomfort. Moreover, dentures do not allow the neighboring teeth to deteriorate, change the bite position, which is what happens if the dentist does not act in time.
Indications for prosthetics
Prosthetics can handle almost any dental problems. The most important indication for this procedure is the absence of one or several teeth in the dentition. There is a list of cases in which it is directly prescribed, more objectively, they are as follows.
Prosthetics has no particular contraindications. And those that are present can be called relative. After an individual consultation, the doctors of the GDental clinic will select materials and methods of prosthetics for you.
The advantages of dental prosthetics
The installation of dental prostheses is a faster method than implantation. It is the restoration of chewing, verbal and aesthetic functions. But these advantageous ways are not limited.
- In the shortest possible time, you can forget about the problems with your teeth. The terms of manufacture of dental prostheses are different. It all depends on the complexity of the work. Usually, the process lasts one to two weeks.
- The cost of dental prosthetics is lower than that of implantation. In the clinic, GDental has a decent selection of materials for the manufacture of prostheses. We will select the one that can be arranged both in quality and in price.
- You can select both the restoration of a single tooth, or the insertion of a complete prosthetic tooth.
- Universality - This method suits the absolute majority of patients due to a lack of significant contraindications.
- Hypoallergenic - The range of prosthetic materials allows you to choose one which will not cause an allergic reaction.
- Lack of galvanic syndrome – this is a metallic taste in the mouth due to an incorrect combination of different types of metal.
So, do not delay - this is an inexpensive opportunity to make a smile beautiful again.
How is the prosthesis in GDental?
When making a removable or non-removable denture, its installation is different in some nuances, but the general course of the procedure is similar.
- During the first visit, the dentist at the GDental clinic will talk about the ways in which prosthetics are suitable for a specific case.
- If necessary, there will be pre-treated teeth provided: which involve the cleaning and treatment of canals, caries, and the removal of tartar.
- Next, the teeth are prepared for prosthetics: a picture of the tooth is taken, which is made through turning or preparation, and then strengthened with pins.
- The removal of the cast from the upper and lower jaws.
- Teeth are treated for integrity and beauty hides behind temporary crowns.
- In terms of castings, plans are transmitted to the laboratory, which manufacture prostheses.
- Prostheses are manufactured taking into account the patient's wishes for the color, transparency, and shape of their teeth.
If necessary, an intermediate consequent stage is carried out when fitting dentures, where adjustments are made.
And finally, the prosthesis is installed in the oral cavity. After some time, it is recommended that one comes for a checkup. The physician must ensure that the prosthesis performs its functions and does not cause inconveniences for the client.
We want our patients to openly smile, and prosthetics is the best method that will help make your smile perfect. The doctors of the clinic GDental, who provide their services in the Florida market for over 20 years, will gladly help you with this.